Affiliates Terms and Conditions
Affiliates Terms and Conditions
Please read this following carefully before registering and signing on as an affiliate. By signing up for the superpwa Affiliate Program, you are agreeing to accept this Affiliate Program Agreement and its terms and conditions.
If you sign up on behalf of a company, organization, or other entity, then (a) “you” includes you and that entity, and (b) you represent and warrant that you are an authorized representative of the entity with the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement, and that you agree to this Agreement on the entity’s behalf.
This Affiliate Program Agreement (“Agreement”) is subject to change at any time, without prior notice. You are responsible for reviewing this Agreement on a regular basis. Any changes that are made to this Agreement will not apply retroactively and will not apply to disputes or events occurring before the change is published.
Code of conduct
We hold our services to the highest level of professionalism. This includes the affiliate system and our affiliates as well. The following behavior is prohibited and will lead to immediate account suspension and/or termination.
- Self Referrals: You may not refer yourself or your operation to superpwa in any way.
- Use of unapproved materials: You may only use materials approved by superpwa for promotional purposes. This especially (but not limited to) includes logos. You have all the creative freedom to promote the product, superpwa team holds the final right to take down if felt inappropriate.
- Misrepresentation of services: You may not misrepresent the spirit of superpwa. This includes (but is not limited to) misleading customers, providing non-existent discounts, falsely plans or other information.
- Usage of coupon sites: You may not add your affiliate links to coupon sites under any circumstances.
- Violation of advertising regulations: We have strict regulations in place about what we deem inappropriate advertising.
The ways of advertising that superpwa finds inappropriate include, but are not limited to:
- Using any illegal or spam method of advertising like unsolicited email, the unauthorized placing of the link in forums, comments, newsgroups, message boards, social media sites etc. superpwa will not tolerate any form of spam or unsolicited email.
- Bidding (in regards to online advertising) on keywords and phrases containing trademarks, service marks, registered trademarks, registered URLs (or any variations, abbreviations, or misspellings of same on Pay per Click or Pay per Impression campaign) of superpwa. The Affiliate is not allowed to use superpwa.com or superpwa’s trademarked name in a URL or in online advertising.
- Using traffic generated by pay to read, pay to click, banner exchanges, click exchanges, PPC advertising, pop-up/under, or similar methods.
- Providing cash backs, rewards or any other kind of incentives to obtain the sale without prior approval of superpwa.
- Using superpwa advertising materials, trademark or name in a way that is deteriorating for superpwa’s image.
- Using iframes or any other techniques or technology that places your Affiliate tracking cookie by any means other than an actual click-through.
- Using link cloaking, or masking techniques or technology, with the goal to promote superpwa on websites and/or networks not explicitly mentioned in the affiliate profile and to hide that traffic source.
- The Affiliate’s domain name(s) must NOT contain keywords and phrases containing the superpwa’s trademark or any other variations or misspellings confusingly similar to superpwa’s trademark, name or domain name.
In connection with any marketing efforts you choose to make for our products, please ensure that all promotional materials adhere to the following guidelines:
- Product Reviews: In the event that you do a product review of any of our products, you should make sure that you disclose upfront that you receive a percentage of each sale made. In addition, all endorsements must reflect the honest opinions or experiences of the endorser. Any disclosures must be clear and conspicuous and not hidden. The most important principle is that an endorsement has to represent the accurate experience and opinion of the endorser.
- You can’t talk about your experience with a product if you haven’t tried it.
- If you were paid to try a product and you thought it was terrible, you can’t say it’s terrific.
- Linking In Articles: When using our affiliate link in an article, you must display a clear disclosure about the nature of your affiliate links and the material connection you have with our company. These disclosures must appear on the same page where the links appear, and they must be clear, conspicuous, and require no additional user interaction to read (such as clicking a link, scrolling or hovering over an element). According to the FTC: “Putting disclosures in obscure places – for example, buried on an ABOUT US or GENERAL INFO page, behind a poorly labeled hyperlink or in terms of service agreement – isn’t good enough. The average person who visits your site must be able to notice your disclosure, read it and understand it.” All disclosures should appear in full, either before or in close proximity to the affiliate link itself.
- Linking On Social Networks: When using our affiliate links on social networks, you must also display a clear disclosure about the nature of the links and the material connection you have with our company. In the form of social media posts, these disclosures must be part of the post that contains the affiliate link.
Affiliate Tracking and Commissions.
- Potential referrals are tracked via cookies which are set to a 30-day expiration.
- 15% commission will be awarded to the successful referral on the price of the invoice.
- All sales are tracked using visitor IP and/or cookies. While this is the best method available, it is not perfect. We can only guarantee that sales will be tracked if the user’s IP does not change or their cookies are not cleared. This is also applied to any renewals, which are tracked independently of the initial purchase. Affiliate will include all Site integration tags, tracking pixels and other tracking code (“Code”) that we request, including any Code incorporated into the Links and/or Creatives. Affiliate may not alter the Code under any circumstances. If you alter, remove or disable any Code, you will not be paid for any net revenue that was or could have been attributed to that Code. In the event of a discrepancy in reporting, the tracking statistics and reports of Company shall control.
- We do not offer multi-level commissions. If a cookie is set to an affiliate it will remain set to that affiliate until the cookie’s lifespan.
- The first affiliate to refer a visitor gets credit for the sale. Multiple affiliates will not be paid for the same sale. Affiliates agree that in the event of a dispute regarding credit or payment, the sole determination of Company shall be final and binding. If a payment is refunded, then the commission for this payment will be removed from your account.
- Only intentional clicks are allowed in the system. Forcing visitors to click a link, or using fake tracking pixels (also known as “cookie stuffing”), or any other means to register unsuspecting visitors in the system is strictly prohibited. Accounts using such methods will be terminated without warning and all revenues will be forfeited. This includes, but is not limited to, the use of Auto-Hit or Auto-Surf programs, displaying affiliate tracking URL within an iframe or image src, automatic pop-ups or automatic redirects to affiliate URL’s without action by the visitor, or any other method meant to automatically track a visitor in the affiliate system without an intentional click from an interested buyer. If the Company believes that Affiliate has fraudulently added registrations by non-approved methods (as solely determined by Company in its judgment), Affiliate agrees the payout for all such fraudulent leads will be forfeited. And such affiliate commissions will not be credited in the affiliates account.
- Payments are processed by PayPal for International Affiliates( who are outside India) and Bank transfer for Indian Affiliates. Affiliates outside of India must have an account with PayPal to receive commissions.
- Payments will be released after 60 days of the referral. To make sure the payment is not refunded.
- If the payment gets refunded after 60 days and the commision is paid by superpwa, then the refunded commission will be deducted from the next successful referral.
Governing Law, Jurisdiction, and Attorney Fees
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and the State of Telangana. Any dispute arising under or related in any way to this Agreement shall be adjudicated exclusively in the state courts located in Hyderabad, Telangana.
- In the event of litigation to enforce any provision of this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover from the other party its costs and fees, including reasonable legal fees.
Back to Affiliate Page