SuperPWA 2.1, 2.1.1 & 2.1.6 – Release Note
Hello! We hope everyone is staying safe and washing your hands periodically. Remember to maintain social distancing for a bit longer since we are still not completely COVID-19 free yet.
We are writing this to help decide on the future of SuperPWA. We haven’t been able to keep up with the pace with which SuperPWA should have grown. Rather than letting it go stale, we hope to find a new home for the plugin.
The idea is simple. If you or someone you know can take over the project, please let us know. If you are interested in a premium version of the plugin with extended features, please let us know as well.
Update: (Nov 2020)
SuperPWA is in the new development team which is faster and committed for long time for updates and innovation in the PWA space.
In the mean time…
We will try to do a maintenance update when necessary (like this one). We are thankful for all the support received and continue to receive from time to time.
Changelog 2.1.6 (04 February 2021)
- BugFixed: Manifest shows start URL is out of the scope URL in Specific cases #162
- BugFixed: Offline analytics undefined variable #99
- Enhancement: iOS application icons are blur overwrite by WordPress #161
- BugFixed: Quick action feature for PWA icons need to specify size#147
Changelog 2.1.5 (06 January 2021)
- Enhancement: Added the support of google analytics #149
- Enhancement: Disabling “Add to home screen” #150
- Enhancement: Support for Yandex manifest #146
- Enhancement: Addex Quick action (shortcut) feature for PWA #147
- Enhancement: Improve user interface #142
- Enhancement: Added the tutorial link for Call To Action and Android APK APP Generator #145
Changelog 2.1.4 (18 December 2020)
- Bug Fix: Wrong manifest-path if installed WordPress in a sub-folder #134
- Enhancement: Need to increase the character limit of the APP name. #139
- Bug Fix: Default Add to home screen banner is not showing #140
- Bug Fix: Changes in Presentation #141 / #143
- Improvement: Changes in Admin Options
- Enhancement: Added more pages
Changelog 2.1.2 (25 July 2020)
- Bug Fix: Fixed issue where Application Icon was not showing. [#131]
Changelog 2.1.1 (4 July 2020)
- Tested with WordPress 5.4.2.
- Enhancement: Added support for Maskable Icons [#127]
Changelog 2.1 (29 May 2020)
- Bug Fix: Fixed a rare PHP Notice: Array to string conversion in basic-setup.php on line 415.
- Bug Fix: Added a check to see if WP_Plugins_List_Table class is available before using it.
- Enhancement: Updated fallback value in superpwa_get_display() to match the default value in superpwa_get_settings().
- Enhancement: UTM Tracking Add-on: Added default values for Campaign Medium and Campaign Name.
- Enhancement: Removed the WordPress admin notice suggesting to add SuperPWA manifest to OneSignal.